package special offers
the hotel in detail
Familiar. Rural. Authentic. Intimate.
∴ A boutique hotel in Exclusive for guest’s ∴
Intimate and stylish. Carmo’s Boutique Hotel is strategically located to allow it’s guests the discovery of the Portugueses traditions, cultural heritage, the Atlantic Coast and the beautiful architecture of Porto & Northern Portugal Region.
With just 15 rooms and 3 tents suite (glamping style), the hotel provides and suggests exclusively to guests an extensive selection of experiences from wine tasting, cultural and gastronomic events, nature experiences, picnics, horse riding, … For guest’s exclusive, Carmo’s invites you to discover the outdoor swimming pool and the gardens with the magnificent views to the mountains, the restaurant with it’s Traditional Portuguese Cuisine at Carmo’s saloon or in the terrace, the Wine Atelier, the Divine Spa, which offers massages and Aromatherapy treatments, the Nature Spa located at an outdoor tent with Ayurvédica treatments and don’t miss the opportunity to visit and Live the Enchanted World!… All this just 45 minutes from the city of Porto.
At Carmo’s Boutique Hotel we will do everything to make you feel at Home.
Breathe in the fresh air of Minho’s region and just relax… Live rurality and simplicity of the essence.
A luxury Familiar ambience where the past, the modern and the cultural roots blend and coexist harmoniously. The Hotel distinguishes itself on tradition, history, exquisitely and respect for the environment.
The night falls… the fire and a blanket wind up this romantic and surreal scenery at Ponte de Lima!…
There is so much to see and do around Carmo’s Boutique Hotel since you are in the heart of Minho!… The old town centre of Ponte de Lima – the oldest village in Portugal – it’s only at a 4 minutes driving distance. Get lost in its medieval centre and cross the roman bridge that spans the Lima river, after which the village was named. Visit the traditional market, the Toy Museum, Terceiros or the Militar Museums and between May and October every year, do not miss out on the International Festival of Gardens and learn more about Vinho Verde by visiting the Interpretation Centre. The natural reserve of the Lagoons must not be forgotten for the nature lovers.
Located close to 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Porto at 45 minutes distance, Guimarães and Braga – Bom Jesus at 25 minutes, Douro Valley and Santiago de Compostela (Spain) at 90 minutes. A Nature and Cultural destination being so close to Peneda-Gerês National Park – the biggest and most beautiful in the country – among so many other nature options and near the ancient and typical villages as Sistelo and Soajo; on the Atlantic Beach Coast routes, in the route of “Caminho de Santiago” – St Johns Way; in the route of the original Demarcated region of the Vinho Verde. Be sure to visit the traditional shops or markets (fairs) or even the Outlets with high-end international brands.
Leisure with civic responsibility
According to Portuguese authorities, we live in a situation of sanitary confinement and not social confinement, being LEISURE essential for the mental health of all of us.
This situation requires us to comply with individual protection rules and reinforced hygiene to protect each one of us and others.
Considering this sanitary confinement and while imposing it, Carmo´s established the following PREVENTIVE MEASURES, so that everyone can enjoy a relaxed and healthy living, even if conditioned by some measures:
– Awareness and training of employees and guests on preventive behaviours to be adopted;
– We offer our guests body temperature meters on request; temperature measurement is mandatory for our employees;
– Reinforcement of hygiene, cleaning and disinfection of accommodation units and social areas, especially of the most constantly handled surfaces;
– Bearing in mind that in the accommodation units the air conditioning is individual per unit and that it is equipped with appropriate filters, it will be available to guests in their rooms; in social areas, only natural ventilation will be used;
– Enhanced care in maintenance and relationship with suppliers and continuous investment in the resource and preference for local suppliers and organic products;
– Promote procedures for the identification, treatment, and referral of suspicious cases (specific procedures designed to support guests who have a suspicious situation).
location & contacts
Rua Santiago da Gemieira nº10
4990 – 645 Gemieira Ponte de Lima
GPS: N 41.775364 W -8.536371